Using Checkout on Kajabi
Quaderno Checkout is an embeddable payment form for your Kajabi site. It works within your site seamlessly, allowing customers to pay in-place without being redirected away anywhere else. It looks pretty great, to boot!
Use Quaderno Checkout on your Kajabi site if you want to:
- Add taxes on top of you prices depending on your customer's location.
- Charge your customers via Stripe, PayPal or Braintree.
- Send beautiful receipts automatically.
- Automate your accounting by exporting all your reports to CSV files or Xero, or sharing them with your accountant.
Embedding Checkout on Kajabi
To add embed code to page elements in Kajabi:
2. Copy the HTML code that's generated.
3. Paste the HTML code on the web page where you want to embed the Checkout form. If you want to do it on a Kajabi page, just open the HTML editor, paste the embed code and click Ok.
4. Save your changes.
That's all! Every time you get a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to the Kajabi offer.