Integrating with WooCommerce
Quaderno supports automated billing and tax calculations for WooCommerce. Any time you process a successful order, your store will automatically ping Quaderno, which then generates a beautiful receipt for your customer. This happens automatically and doesn’t require any manual intervention. We can even send out an invoice without you needing to lift a finger, if you wish.
Note: You don’t need to be technical to install and use this plugin - we've made it as easy as we can, and if you have any problems just fire us an email!
It’s very easy to install and activate our WooCommerce extension:
- In your WordPress Admin Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- In the search box, type quaderno and look for this:
- Click Install Now and follow the prompts.
- On the next screen, click Activate Plugin. This will activate the plugin and you should see the “Plugin activated” notice.
If you prefer, you can also download the plugin from Wordpress.org. You will then need to go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress Admin Dashboard and click the Upload Plugin button. Once you’ve uploaded the plugin, you can follow step #4 above to complete the activation.
After installing our plugin, you need to set it up in order to connect your store with Quaderno. Just follow these steps:
- Login into your Quaderno account, and go to Settings > API. Here you’ll find your API credentials.
- Copy your Private key and API URL, and paste them into the relevant fields on your WooCommerce > Settings > Integration page. Hit the Save changes button to finalise that.
- Now go to Products, open your digital products and select the option Virtual.
- Save the changes and you’re all done!
Sit back and enjoy the sweet synergy of WooCommerce and Quaderno working together for all your invoicing needs!