Integrating with Thinkific
Quaderno supports automated billing and VAT & GST compliance for Thinkific. Any time a student based in the European Union enrols in one of your courses, Quaderno will automatically generate an invoice with the correct tax rate based on the student's location. We can even send that invoice out without you having to lift a finger, if you wish.
Integrating Quaderno for Stripe
To integrate Quaderno and Thinkific to process Stripe payments:
1. Connect your Stripe account with Thinkific. Learn how.
2. Connect your Stripe account with Quaderno. Learn how.
3. From your Thinkific Admin Dashboard, got to Advanced Settings > Custom Sign Up Fields.
4. Create a field called
Country (for the integration to work, it is important that this exact field name is used). You will also need to choose the field type Country from the dropdown list, and set the field as Required.
If you have Canadian customers, also create a field called
Postal code. That field must be a required text field and will allow you to apply tax rates based on your customers' provinces.
5. Save your changes and that's it!
Integrating Quaderno for PayPal
To integrate Quaderno and Thinkific to process PayPal payments:
1. Connect your PayPal account with Thinkific. Learn how.
2. Connect your PayPal account with Quaderno. Learn how.
3. Copy the PayPal IPN that Quaderno provides you.
4. From your Thinkific account, go to Integrations > PayPal.
5. Paste the Quaderno IPN into the Quaderno IPN URL field.
6. Save your changes.
Finally, make sure that you're collecting your customer's country upon signup to your site (following the same instructions as for Stripe above).