Create a Checkout link
You can use a Checkout link to sell your products and subscriptions on your website, via email, social media, or wherever you've already built an audience online.
To create a Checkout link, follow these steps:
1. From your Quaderno account, go to Checkout > Links and select the option Create link.
2. Complete the form fields:
- Product: Select the product you want to sell with this Checkout link.
- Payment methods: Select the payment methods you would like to accept to receive payments from your customers.
- Success URL: Add the URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they purchase your product.
- Cancel URL: Add the URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they abandon the checkout.
- Collect billing details: Select whether you’d like to always collect full billing details from your customers during checkout (recommended if your customers are businesses) or only if needed.
- Collect coupons: Select yes if you’d like your customers to be able to apply coupons in the checkout.
- Language: Select a language for your checkout. If no language is selected, it will automatically use the language of your customer’s browser.
3. When you've finished, click Create link. You'll see a link you can copy and paste onto any webpage, email, or social media site where you sell your products.
(Tip: If you want to change the colors or logo on your checkout form, you can update these in Settings > Appearance.)
4. That's it. You can now sell your product with Quaderno Checkout.