How to use Checkout to sell your courses on Kajabi
Quaderno Checkout is a secure checkout link that you can use to sell your Kajabi courses from any website or social network.
Why should I use Quaderno Checkout for my Kajabi offers?
- Calculate taxes automatically - B2C and B2B.
- Send automatic receipts for your customers.
- Works with the most popular payment processors.
- Fully support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) to comply with EU PSD2.
- You can sell your products in any place where you can use a link.
- Designed to convert with a mobile ready interface and minimal fields for your customer to fill.
- It's totally safe and GDPR compliant.
How to sell your offers step-by-step
- Create a checkout link in your Quaderno account.
- Paste the link on your Kajabi site, on your own website, social media or in any button, image, or text. For example, you can use the checkout link as the "Go to a URL" field for an action button action in the Kajabi page builder.
- Grant access to your Kajabi offer via Zapier.
Note: If you have multiple offers on Kajabi, you would need to create a zap for each offer. To ensure your customers are granted access to the correct offer, add a filter in the zap. For example, you could use the option "Only continue if - product ID - specify the product ID from Quaderno"
That's all! Every time you get a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to your Kajabi course. You can also use Zapier to subscribe customers to your email lists or send them a message if they abandon the checkout process.
Note: As this requires multiple integrations, using Checkout on Kajabi is only available with the Startup plan or higher.