How to use Checkout to sell your courses on Thinkific
Quaderno Checkout is a secure checkout link that you can use to sell your Thinkific courses from any website or social
Why should I use Quaderno Checkout on my Thinkific site?
- Calculate taxes automatically - B2C and B2B.
- Send automatic receipts for your customers.
- Works with the most popular payment processors.
- Fully support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) to comply with EU PSD2.
- You can sell your products in any place where you can use a link.
- Designed to convert with a mobile ready interface and minimal fields for your customer to fill.
- It's totally safe and GDPR compliant.
How to sell your courses step-by-step
- In Thinkific, set your course to private to deter users from using the default Thinkific Checkout.
- Create a checkout link in your Quaderno account.
- Use the link on your Thinkific site, on your own website, social media or in any button, image, or text. For example, in Thinkific, this can be added in the Site Builder as a Custom URL.
- Enroll your customers in Thinkific courses via Zapier.
- In Thinkific, enable your site welcome email so students are prompted to login once they are enrolled.
That's all! Every time you get a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to your Thinkific course. You can also use Zapier to subscribe customers to your email lists or send them a message if they abandon the checkout process.
Note: As this requires multiple integrations, using Checkout on Thinkific is only available with the Startup plan or higher.