How to calculate taxes for your Teachable courses
Quaderno Checkout is an embeddable payment form for your Teachable site. It works within your site seamlessly, allowing customers to pay in-place without being redirected away anywhere else. It looks pretty great, to boot!
Use Quaderno Checkout on your Teachable site if you want to:
- Add taxes on top of you prices depending on your customer's location.
- Charge your customers via Stripe, PayPal or Braintree.
- Send beautiful receipts automatically.
- Automate your accounting by exporting all your reports to CSV files or Xero, or sharing them with your accountant.
Embedding Checkout on Teachable
To add embed code to page elements in Teachable
2. Copy the HTML code that's generated.
3. Open the page where you want to embed the Checkout form, open the HTML editor under where it says Page Content and paste the HTML code snippet into the source code field.
4. Save your changes.
That's all! Every time someone makes a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to your Teachable course.