How to use Checkout to sell your courses on Teachable
Quaderno Checkout is a secure checkout link that you can use to sell your Teachable courses. Within your Quaderno account, you can create various checkout links that you can use in any text, button, or image on any website.
Why should I use Quaderno Checkout on my Teachable site?
- Calculate taxes automatically - B2C and B2B.
- Send automatic receipts for your customers.
- Works with the most popular payment processors.
- Fully support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) to comply with EU PSD2.
- You can sell your products in any place where you can use a link.
- Designed to convert with a mobile ready interface and minimal fields for your customer to fill.
- It's totally safe and GDPR compliant.
How to sell your courses step-by-step
- In your Quaderno account, create a checkout link.
- Copy the checkout link that’s generated.
- Paste the link on your Teachable site, on your own website, social media or in any button, image, or text.
- Enroll the customer to your Teachable course via Zapier.
Note: If you have multiple courses on Teachable, you would need to create a zap for each course. To ensure your customers are granted access to the correct course, add a filter in the zap. For example, you could use the option "Only continue if - product ID - specify the product ID from Quaderno"
That's all! Every time you get a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to your Teachable course. You can also use Zapier to subscribe customers to your email lists or send them a message if they abandon the checkout process.
Note: As this requires multiple integrations, using Checkout on Teachable is only available with the Startup plan or higher.