With Quaderno Checkout, you can offer discount coupons to your customers to thank them for their loyalty or as part of a promotional campaign.
Creating a coupon just takes a minute:
1. In your Quaderno account, go to Checkout > Coupons and select Create coupon.
2. Complete the form to create a new coupon:
- Code that you'll share with your customers (i.e SUMMER50, BLACKFRIDAY)
- Name your coupon with a description. This will help you identify it in your Quaderno account.
- Type of coupon. You can choose whether it's a percentage or fixed amount.
- Percentage off (i.e. 30 for 30%)
- Discount amount (i.e. 30 for 30 EUR)
- Redeem by date.
- Maximum number of redemptions total (for all customers).
3. When you've finished click Create coupon.
Coupons can be used for subscriptions or one-off charges. They work with any payment processor you use with Checkout.
Pre-fill a coupon code on a checkout link
To automatically apply a coupon code when your customer opens one of your checkout links, you can add the coupon directly in the checkout link URL. Just add the following to the end of the URL: