With Quaderno Checkout, you can offer discount coupons to your customers to thank them for their loyalty or as part of a promotional campaign.
Creating a coupon just takes a minute:
1. In your Quaderno account, go to Checkout > Coupons and select Create coupon.
2. Complete the form to create a new coupon:
- Code that you'll share with your customers (i.e SUMMER50, BLACKFRIDAY)
- Name your coupon with a description. This will help you identify it in your Quaderno account.
- Type of coupon. You can choose whether it's a percentage or fixed amount.
- Percentage off (i.e. 30 for 30%)
- Discount amount (i.e. 30 for 30 EUR)
- Redeem by date.
- Maximum number of redemptions total (for all customers).
3. When you've finished click Create coupon.
Coupons can be used for subscriptions or one-off charges. They work with any payment processor you use with Checkout.