The balance report gives you an overview of your business performance. All amounts are net amounts.
Understand your balance report
- Total sales amount - Your net sales. The total amount invoiced during the period minus tax and refunds. This is displayed in your accounting currency.
- Total expenses - Your total expenses. The total amount registered in your Quaderno account as expenses for the given period.
- Profit - Total sales minus total expenses.
You’ll also see a month-by-month breakdown of your sales and expenses, separated by currency:
Download your balance report
- In your Quaderno account, go to Reports > Balance
- By default, you’ll see the report for the current year. Select the period you’d like to see in the report.
- Go to “...” > Export to CSV