The expenses report gives you an overview of your expenses. All amounts include tax (gross amounts).
Understand your expenses report
- Total expenses (currency) - Your total expenses. The total amount registered in your Quaderno account as expenses for the given period.
- Total expenses - The total number of expenses registered in your Quaderno account for the given period.
- Average amount - The average amount of an expense.
- Expenses amount - The total sum of expenses on a given day.
- Number of expenses - The number of expenses on a given day.
Download your expenses report
- In your Quaderno account, go to Reports > Expenses
- By default, you’ll see the report for the current quarter. Select the period you’d like to see in the report.
- Go to “...” > Export to CSV