Add a product
To add a new product, just follow the following steps:
1. Go to the section Products and click Create product. You’ll see the form below:
2. Complete the fields:
- SKU: Stock keeping unit you use in your business.
- Name: Name of the product.
- Description: Description of the product. If you use Quaderno Checkout, this will be displayed on your checkout form.
- Type: The product type: good or service.
- Tax class: Specify the tax class that applies to the product. This can be any tax class you are using in Taxes > Tax rates.
- Calculate tax based on: Customer country or another specified country.
- Price: Specify the price of the product.
- Tax in price: Specify if the taxes are included or excluded in the price.
- Purchase type: The type of transaction: one-off purchase or subscription.
- Image: You can add a product image. If you use Quaderno Checkout, this will be displayed on your checkout form.
3. If the product is a subscription, you will also have to complete these fields:
- Stripe Plan ID: Select the Stripe plan that will be created on Stripe.
- PayPal Frequency: Select the frequency when the charge should recur on PayPal.
- PayPal Duration: (Optional) Select the number of times the charge should recur on PayPal.
4. Click Create product.