How to create an installment payment plan with Quaderno Checkout
When you create a subscription in Stripe and PayPal, the subscription does not have an end date by default. It will continue renewing until it’s cancelled.
However, if you want to set a fixed end date, this can be set up with a PayPal subscription. This can be useful if you want to create installment payment plans or subscriptions for a limited time.
To get started, just follow these steps:
1. Connect your PayPal account to Quaderno (if you haven’t already).
2. Add the installment payment plan as a product in Quaderno.
3. Complete the fields as in the link above and for the purchase type choose subscription.
4. Complete these two options for PayPal subscriptions based on the installment plan you’d like to set up:
- PayPal Frequency: Select the frequency when the charge should recur on PayPal.
- PayPal Duration: Select the number of times the charge should recur on PayPal.
5. Once you’ve created the product, create the checkout link for that product. For payment methods, select PayPal only.
That’s it. You can now create installment payment plans in PayPal using Quaderno Checkout.