Managing your team
As the account owner, you can create individual team members who can login to your Quaderno dashboard.
After you create a team member, you can set permissions and control what parts of the dashboard each team member can access.
Adding a team member
To invite another person to your Quaderno account, just follow these steps:
- Go to the users page and click Send an invitation.
- Enter their First name, Last name, and Work email address.
- Select their Role and set specific permissions if needed.
- Click Send invitation.
When done, give the person a heads-up that they should be receiving your invite very shortly. If you would like to resend the invitation, click ... and Resend invitation.
We've created pre-defined roles to help you:
- Administrator – Best for business owners and company administrators. Only administrators can manage users and subscription plans.
- Developer – Best for developers or people primarily using the Quaderno API.
- Manager – Best for people who need full access to Quaderno data, but don't need to update business settings.
- Accountant – Best for accountants and tax advisors who need to download data and reports. They cannot change any data.
- Guest – Best for people who need to view Quaderno data, but don't need to make any updates.
- Custom – With this role you can customize which permissions you want to provide. The custom permissions are: Not allowed, Can view and edit and Can view. And you can provide those to: Invoices, Expenses, Estimates, Recurring, Contacts and Reports.
Removing a team member
To remove access to a particular person to your Quaderno account, follow these steps:
- Go to the users page.
- Click the X icon next to the name of the person you want to remove.