EU VAT MOSS Registration

In your business is based in the EU, You can register for VAT MOSS with your local revenue or tax authority in your jurisdiction.

If you are based outside of the EU, then you must register with any EU member state for VAT MOSS purposes, for example with HMRC or Irish Revenue.

For more VAT MOSS information, check with your local tax authority or see here.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us