The sales report displays an up-to-date overview of your sales for a given period. It displays all of your invoices, credit notes, and receipts.
Pending invoices are included in the report. All amounts include tax (gross amounts).
By default, you’ll see the report for the current quarter. If you’d like to see a different time period, select the period you’d like to see in the top right. The maximum date range is 90 days.
The sales report displays:
- Total sales amount – Your gross sales amount. The sum of all invoice totals (including tax) for the given period, minus the total amount of credit notes. This is displayed in your accounting currency.
- Total transactions – The total transactions (invoices, receipts, and credit notes) generated in your Quaderno account during the selected period.
- Average amount – The average amount of a transaction (invoices, receipts, and credit notes).
- Sales amount – The total amount invoiced on a given day. The sum of all invoice totals (including tax) for the given day, minus the total amount of credit notes.
- Number of sales – The number of transactions on a given day.