Create a recurring invoice
Getting started with recurring invoices just takes a few steps. Create a recurring invoice to automatically create an invoice for a customer each month, week (or any other time interval).
- Login to your account and go to Documents > Recurring.
- Click “Create recurring”.
- Complete the fields and click “Create recurring”:
- Start date: Select the date you’d like the first invoice to be sent. This date must be the current date or a future date.
- Interval: Select how often you’d like an invoice to be sent.
- On scheduled date: Select what you’d like Quaderno to do on the scheduled date.
That’s it. Quaderno will create recurring invoices for this contact each interval period.