Adding a due date to an invoice
Sometimes it’s helpful to give customers a payment deadline. Adding a due date to an invoice can provide clarity for you and them!
Follow these steps to add an invoice due date in Quaderno:
- Go to the invoices page, and click the Create invoice option.
- In the Other data section, click Need to add more details?
- Select a due date in the dropdown menu and save your changes.
Sending due invoice reminders
Want to remind your customers about an upcoming payment? Quaderno can send an automatic reminder to let your customers know that an invoice is due soon.
Once you’ve activated this feature, Quaderno will send an email to the customer seven days after the invoice due date.
Follow these steps to automatically send payment reminders:
- Go to the preferences page.
- Click the check box for Send due invoice reminders automatically.
- Save your changes.