Importing past orders from your WooCommerce store
Quaderno cannot import past orders from your WooCommerce store automatically, but this is very easy to fix. Just follow these steps:
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders.
- Export your completed orders in CSV format. WooCommerce does not support exporting orders from its system but there are a wide range of plugins that can help export WooCommerce orders easily. One of the most popular is Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce.
- Format the CSV file according to our guide to import transactions.
- Go to the invoices page in your Quaderno account and select Import invoices.
- Upload the CSV file and that's all! Quaderno will send you an email when the importation process has finished.