Importing past orders from your WooCommerce store
The WooCommerce Quaderno Tax Automation plugin cannot import past orders from your WooCommerce store automatically, but this is very easy to fix. Just follow these steps:
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders.
- Export your completed orders in CSV format. WooCommerce does not support exporting orders from its system but there are a wide range of plugins that can help export WooCommerce orders easily. One of the most popular is Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce.
- Format the CSV file according to our guide to import transactions.
- Go to the invoices page in your Quaderno account and select
- Upload the CSV file and that's all! Quaderno will send you an email when the importation process has finished.