Zapier is a great tool to connect different web applications together. So let’s jump into how to set this up!
An integration between two apps is called a zap, and a zap is made up of a Trigger and an Action. Whenever the trigger is fired in one app, Zapier will automatically perform the action in another app.
To create a zap, follow these steps:
- In case you don’t have a Zapier account, just go to Zapier and click Sign up. The basic account is free.
- In your Zapier account, go to the Quaderno Integrations page.
- Search for the app you'd like to connect or select it from the list of suggested apps. For the simplest setup, click Try it on one of our zap templates.
Syncing contacts and customer data
You can say goodbye to the days of painfully syncing customer data across your various platforms with the help of these zaps!
- Add Quaderno contacts to a Drip list
- Add Quaderno contacts to a Mailchimp list
- Add Quaderno contacts to Quickbooks Online
- Add Pipedrive people to Quaderno as new contacts
Saving shareable versions of Quaderno Invoices
Keep your documents up-to-date, backed up, and accessible all over the cloud with these zaps.
Exporting or importing transactions
If you use Quaderno to handle invoicing but other applications for your accounting, you know that keeping in everything in order can be an uphill battle. Let us take the work off your hands with these helpful zaps:
Keeping track of your invoicing
Stay up-to-date on the invoices being issued from your Quaderno account by getting notified on Slack with this Zap. You’ll never miss another invoice. Mini-party every time!
Easily tracking expenses
You can eliminate yet another tedious admin task by automating the way you record your expenses by automatically importing expenses whenever you update a Google Sheets file.