- accept more payment method options (including Klarna, Adyen, and Mollie)
- customize your checkout page to offer upsells, countdown timers, and multiple currencies
- calculate tax directly in the checkout with Quaderno
- automatically enroll your customers in Kajabi, Kartra or Thinkific courses (no need for Zapier or other integrations!)
Follow these steps to connect Quaderno and CheckoutJoy:
- In your CheckoutJoy account, go to Settings > Integrations > Quaderno and click the Connect account . This will take you to the Quaderno login page.
- Log in with your Quaderno username and password.
- You will be redirected to the CheckoutJoy portal.
That's it! CheckoutJoy will start using your Quaderno tax settings to calculate tax on all of your checkout pages. Every time you make a sale, the invoice will automatically be generated in Quaderno.
🔎 Check the CheckoutJoy help docs for more info on connecting CheckoutJoy to Kajabi, Kartra and Thinkific.