Integrating with s2Member
Quaderno supports automated billing and VAT & GST compliance for s2Member. Any time you take a payment, Quaderno will generate a beautiful receipt for your customer. If you wish, we can even automatically send that out for you, without any manual intervention.
To connect your s2Member account to Quaderno, follow these steps:
1. In your Quaderno account, go to Integrations > s2Member. You'll see this form:
2. Enter your website URL and click Connect.
3. After submitting the form, you’ll get a personal Webhook URL. Copy that URL.
4. In a new tab, open s2Member and go to s2Member > API/Notifications. Finally paste your personal URL that you copied in step 3 in the fields Payment Notifications and Refund/Reversal Notifications.
5. Save your changes and that's it! Quaderno will be notified every time you take a payment or make a refund.
Customize your invoices
If you want to show your customer’s billing address on your invoices, you need to set up the following fields on s2Member > General Options > Registration/Profile Fields & Options > Custom Registration/Profile Fields:
|Unique ID||FIeld type||Description|
|street_address||Text (single line)||Billing street|
|city||Text (single line)||Billing city|
|postal_code||Text (single line)||Billing postal code (ZIP)|
|region||Text (single line)||Billing region/state|
|country_code||Select Menu (drop-down)||Billing country|
|vat_number||Text (single line)||Billing VAT number|
Bada-boom, bada-bing, you're done. Enjoy the power of Quaderno and s2Member working to together to make life easier!