Collecting tax IDs on Shopify
With Quaderno you can collect and validate tax IDs in your Shopify sales. To activate this option, you must follow these steps:
- In the Shopify admin area, go to the Settings page and select Checkout.
- Click the button Go to Checkout Editor.
- Click the option Add an app and select the quaderno-checkout app.
- Enter your API URL and your API key, like in the screenshot below.
- That’s all! Quaderno will automatically display a tax ID field on your checkout form and will validate its content if the user enters a value.
Currently Quaderno can validate tax IDs from the following tax jurisdictions: the EU, the UK, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, and Québec (Canada).