Integrating with SendOwl
Quaderno supports automated billing and VAT & GST compliance for SendOwl. Any time you process a successful order, your store will automatically ping Quaderno, which then generates a beautiful invoice for your customer. We can even automatically send it for you, if you wish. This happens automatically, and doesn’t require any manual intervention.
To connect SendOwl to your Quaderno account just follow these steps:
1. In your SendOwl account, go to Settings > API. If you have not used the API before you will need to enable it by clicking the Enable button.
2. Copy the API Key and API Secret that you'll see on the page.
3. In a new tab, go to Integrations > SendOwl after logging in to your Quaderno account.
4. Paste your SendOwl API keys that you copied in step 2. Click Connect account.
5. After submitting the form, you’ll get a personal Webhook URL. Copy that URL.
6. Then in your SendOwl account go to Settings > Webhooks. Create a webhook.
7. Paste in your personal URL that you copied in step 5, and select the
New payment event.
That’s all! Quaderno will create an invoice every time you receive a payment, and a credit note when you process a refund. Nice!