Integrating with WooCommerce
Quaderno supports automated billing and tax calculations for WooCommerce. Any time you process an order, your WooCommerce store will ping Quaderno, which then generates a beautiful receipt for your customer and updates your tax reports.
Note: You don’t need to be technical to install and use this plugin. It’s very easy and takes less than 5 minutes. If you use our WooCommerce plugin, you don't need to connect your payment processor accounts (Stripe, PayPal, etc.) to Quaderno because we receive all the necessary data from WooCommerce. If you have any questions, just shoot us an email.
Follow the steps to connect your WooCommerce store with Quaderno:
1. Login into your Quaderno account and in the top-right menu go to You > API keys. Copy your API credentials.
2. Open your WordPress Admin Dashboard in a new tab in your web browser and go to Plugins > Add New.
3. In the search box, type "quaderno", look for the "WooCommerce Quaderno" plugin and click the Install now button. On the next screen, click Activate. This will activate the plugin and you should see the “Plugin activated” notice.
4. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Quaderno and paste the Private key and API URL from step 1.
Select the options you'd like to configure:
- Require tax ID
- Autosend receipts
- Force universal pricing
Click Save changes.
5. Go to Settings > General (in WooCommerce) and activate the option Enable tax rates and calculations.
Voila! Now Quaderno is covering all your invoicing, your tax calculation around the world, streamlining your refunds, and even preparing easy-to-read accounting reports about your business. So you can sit back, relax… or get back to the work you really care about.
If you sell digital products or services, you might know that taxes must be calculated depending on your customers' location in certain regions, like the European Union or Australia.
Quaderno for WooCommerce can help you to calculate digital taxes automatically. You just need to open your digital products in your WooCommerce store and select the option Virtual.