Integrating with Thinkific
Quaderno supports automated VAT & GST compliance for Thinkific. Any time a student based enrols in one of your courses, Quaderno will automatically generate an tax receipt with the correct tax rate based on the student's location. We can even send that invoice out without you having to lift a finger, if you wish.
Note: You don't need to be technical to use this plugin. It's designed to be super easy, just like the rest of Quaderno!
Integrating Quaderno for Stripe
To integrate Quaderno and Thinkific to process Stripe payments:
1. Connect your Stripe account with Thinkific. Learn how.
2. Connect your Stripe account with Quaderno. Learn how.
3. From your Thinkific Admin Dashboard, got to Design Your Site > Advanced Settings > Custom Sign Up Fields.
4. Create a field called
Country (for the integration to work, it is important that this exact field name is used). You will also need to choose the field type Country from the dropdown list, and set the field as Required.
If you have Canadian customers, also create a field called
Postal code. That field must be a required text field and will allow you to apply tax rates based on your customers' provinces.
5. Save your changes and that's it!
Integrating Quaderno for PayPal
To integrate Quaderno and Thinkific to process PayPal payments:
1. Connect your PayPal account with Thinkific. Learn how.
2. Connect your PayPal account with Quaderno. Learn how.
3. Finally, make sure that you're collecting your customer's country upon signup to your site (following the same instructions as for Stripe above).
Adding taxes on top of your prices
By default Thinkific works with tax inclusive prices. If you want to add taxes on top of your prices depending on your customer's location, you can use our Checkout form on Thinkific.