Integrating with MemberPress
Quaderno supports automated billing and VAT & GST compliance for MemberPress. Any time you create a successful membership, Quaderno will generate a beautiful receipt for your customer. You can even elect to have that receipt sent to your customer automatically, without any manual intervention.
Note: These feature is only available for MemberPress 1.2.2 or higher.
It’s very easy to install and activate MemberPress:
- Download the plugin from the MemberPress site
- In your WordPress Admin Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin and follow the prompts.
- On the next screen, click Activate Plugin. This will activate the plugin and you should see the “Plugin activated” notice.
After installing our plugin, you will need to copy your license key from your MemberPress user page and paste it in the textbox on the activation page. Once this is done click on Activate License Key on [yourdomain].
If you’re using PayPal, you'll also need to install the Forward IPN extension for MemberPress. Then do the following
- Go to Quaderno > Integrations > PayPal
- Copy the Quaderno IPN address
- Go to MemberPress > Forward IPN
- Paste the Quaderno IPN address
- Click the Save button.
That done, you're ready to roll with the power of MemberPress and Quaderno working together to make your life simpler and easier. Enjoy!