The balance report gives you an overview of your business performance. All amounts are net amounts.
Tha balance report displays:
- Total sales amount – Your net sales. The total amount invoiced during the period minus tax and refunds. This is displayed in your accounting currency.
- Total expenses – Your total expenses. The total amount registered in your Quaderno account as expenses for the given period.
- Profit – Total sales minus total expenses.
You’ll also see a month-by-month breakdown of your sales and expenses, separated by currency.
To download your balance report, just follow these steps:
- In your Quaderno account, open the balance report.
- By default, you’ll see the report for the current quarter. Select the period you’d like to see in the report.
- Go to
...and select the option
Export as CSV.