Looking for a solution to give your customers more payment method options while offering tax calculation directly in the checkout? CheckoutJoy provides the best of both worlds, seamlessly connecting your Kajabi or Kartra courses to Quaderno.
CheckoutJoy is a customizable checkout page solution that would replace your built-in Kajabi or Kartra checkout. With CheckoutJoy, you can easily:
- accept more payment method options (including Klarna, Adyen, and Mollie)
- customize your checkout page to offer upsells, countdown timers, and multiple currencies
- calculate tax directly in the checkout with Quaderno
- automatically enroll your customers in Kajabi or Kartra courses (no need for Zapier or other integrations!)
Interested and want more information? You'll find all the details on the checkout experiences you can create with CheckoutJoy here.
When you connect Quaderno to CheckoutJoy, you can calculate and add taxes directly in your custom checkout. Once your customer pays via their preferred payment method in your checkout, the corresponding invoice will automatically be generated in your Quaderno account.
Just follow these steps to get started:
- In your CheckoutJoy account, go to Settings > Integrations > Quaderno and click the
Connect account. This will take you to the Quaderno login page.
- Log in with your Quaderno username and password.
- You will be redirected to the CheckoutJoy portal.
That's it! CheckoutJoy will start using your Quaderno tax settings to calculate tax on all of your checkout pages. Every time you make a sale, the invoice will automatically be generated in Quaderno.