Getting set up with our FBA integration couldn’t be easier. All we need to get the ball rolling is your Merchant ID, Marketplace ID(s) and Auth Token (a.k.a your secret key). Just follow these steps to get started
- Access your Amazon Seller Central account in Europe or North America and choose the
Authorise new developeroption (or its translated equivalent).
- In the Developer’s Name text box, type
Quadernoand in the Developer Account Number text box, enter one of the following codes:
- For Amazon Europe: 320142770771
- For Amazon North America: 552515817491
Nextand read and accept the license agreement (if you do agree, of course!).
4. Once you click
Nextyou’ll see all of your relevant details. Take note of them (copy and paste them to a text or Word document, or screenshot them) and you’re ready to move forward with the integration. Note: For the Marketplaces IDs, only copy the ID (not Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de etc).
5. In your Quaderno account, head to the integrations page and select
6. Now all you have to do is enter the details you just found for yourself in step 4 on your MWS portal. If you are registered in multiple marketplaces, please add all marketplace IDs separated by commas.
7. Are you using Amazon VAT Calculation Service? If so, please select the option that corresponds to your current setup. You have more guidance on this here.
At the end of each day we’ll automatically import all of the orders that have been sent to your customers by Amazon, and the invoices will be created automatically.