In order to use Quaderno in your WooCommerce store, you need to install and set up our official plugin for WooCommerce.
If you use our WooCommerce plugin, you don’t need to connect your payment processor accounts (Stripe, PayPal, etc.) to Quaderno because we receive all the necessary data from WooCommerce.
Just follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the API keys page in your Quaderno account and copy your API credentials.
- Open your WordPress Admin Dashboard in a new tab in your web browser, go to the Plugins page and click
- In the search box, type “quaderno“, look for the “WooCommerce Quaderno” plugin and click the
Install nowbutton. On the next screen, click
Activate. This will activate the plugin and you should see the “Plugin activated” notice.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Quaderno and paste the
API URLfrom step 1. Select the options you’d like to configure and click
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > General and activate the option
Enable tax rates and calculations. Click
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Tax > Tax options and set up your tax preferences. Click
- If you sell with tax-inclusive pricing, follow these steps to delete all tax rates in WooCommerce except for the rate in your own jurisdiction. WooCommerce will use the standard rate in your jurisdiction to calculate taxable bases.
Voila! Now Quaderno is covering all your invoicing, your tax calculation around the world, streamlining your refunds, and even preparing easy-to-read accounting reports about your business. So you can sit back, relax… or get back to the work you really care about.
If you want to override Quaderno's tax calculations for a particular country, please add a standard tax rate in WooCommerce > Settings > Tax > Standard rates.