You can use a Checkout link to sell your products and subscriptions on your website, via email, social media, or wherever you’ve already built an audience online.
To create a Checkout link, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Checkout Links page and select the option Create link.
2. Complete the form fields:
- Product: Select the product you want to sell with this Checkout link. If you don’t see the desired product listed, you can create it.
- Payment methods: Select the payment methods you would like to accept to receive payments from your customers. If you are accepting PayPal payments, encrypted website payments should be disabled in PayPal.
- Success URL: Add the URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they purchase your product.
- Cancel URL: Add the URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they abandon the checkout.
- Collect billing details: Select whether you’d like to always collect full billing details from your customers during checkout (recommended if your customers are businesses) or only if needed.
- Collect coupons: Select yes if you’d like your customers to be able to apply coupons in the checkout. You would need to create coupons to use this option.
- Updatable quantity: Select yes if you’d like your customers to be able to modify the quantity in the checkout.
- Language: Select a language for your checkout. If no language is selected, it will automatically use the language of your customer’s browser.
3. When you’ve finished, click Create link. You’ll see a link you can copy and paste onto any webpage, email, or social media site where you sell your products.
4. That’s it. You can now sell your product with Quaderno Checkout.