The expenses report gives you an overview of your expenses. All amounts include tax (gross amounts).
The expenses report displays:
- Total expenses (currency) – Your total expenses. The total amount registered in your Quaderno account as expenses for the given period.
- Total expenses – The total number of expenses registered in your Quaderno account for the given period.
- Average amount – The average amount of an expense.
- Expenses amount – The total sum of expenses on a given day.
- Number of expenses – The number of expenses on a given day.
To download your expenses report, just follow these steps:
- In your Quaderno account, open the expenses report.
- By default, you’ll see the report for the current quarter. Select the period you’d like to see in the report.
- Go to
...and select the option
Export as CSV.