Affiliates are a very important part of our growth strategy. You can join the Affiliate Program here.
- Use this link to sign up and our team will review your application and approve it manually if it seems to be a good fit.
- If approved, you will receive an email with the affiliate dashboard link and your password. Once you sign in you can see all your stats, enter your PayPal payment information, and download any logos or assets you need.
- Start promoting! You’ll see any clicks or activity reflected in your account.
What commission can I expect as an Affiliate?
As a Quaderno affiliate, you will earn a 30% commission each month for every paying customer you refer. That means if you send us an account worth €49/month, you’ll earn €14.70. Every month.
Do you offer special discounts for affiliate audiences?
At the moment, we don't offer special discounts for affiliate audiences. However, when we do promo campaigns, we always include our affiliates and allow them to extend the same offer to their audience (for example, Black Friday promo).
Do you have promotion ideas?
Here are a few promotion ideas to get you started:
- Write a review about Quaderno and publish that on your blog and send it out to your email list.
- Add details about Quaderno, along with your affiliate link, to any pages or posts you have on how to create a business or handle receipts or taxes.
- Partner with us for a webinar that you promote to your list and we will teach one hour of free content on taxes and accounting.
- Add Quaderno to your Resources page on your blog as your recommended accounting tool.
- Anything else you can think of!
When payouts are made?
Payouts are currently made the first week of January, April, July, and October.
Is there a minimum for the payouts
You need to earn $50 minimum before being paid out.
I completed the form and clicked on "I accept terms" but it reloads the page before I click on "Sign up".
When you click on "I agree to affiliate terms", another tab opens where you can see exactly the same info (the affiliate terms & conditions). You need to first scroll down then you will be able to go back and click the box, so you can sign-up