Quaderno supports automated billing and VAT & GST compliance for SendOwl. Any time you process a successful order, your store will automatically ping Quaderno, which then generates a beautiful invoice for your customer. We can even automatically send it for you, if you wish. This happens automatically, and doesn’t require any manual intervention.
To connect SendOwl to your Quaderno account just follow these steps:
- In your SendOwl account, go to the settings page and select
- Select the option
Add API Key. Enter a name for this new API Key and check the option
- Copy the
Secretvalues of the new API key.
- In a new tab, go to the integrations page and select
- Paste your SendOwl API keys that you copied in step 2. Click
- After submitting the form, you’ll get a personal Webhook URL. Copy the
- Then in your SendOwl account go to the settings page and select
Add a webhook.
- Paste in your personal URL that you copied in step 5, and select the
That’s all! Quaderno will create an invoice every time you receive a payment and a credit note when you process a refund. Nice!
For more information, please check out Using Webhooks on SendOwl.
Can Quaderno add tax in my SendOwl checkout?
No, SendOwl calculates the tax rates in their checkout and sends this tax rate to Quaderno. As SendOwl offer their own tax calculation features, Quaderno does not calculate tax directly in the SendOwl checkout. You can set up taxes in SendOwl following these steps.
Quaderno lets you know when taxes change, creates reports, and sends tax-compliant invoices for your SendOwl sales
Can I collect my customer's tax ID on SendOwl?
Sure, if you use the standard VAT number field, Quaderno will receive the customer's VAT number and display it on the invoice.