Connecting multiple Stripe accounts
With the Startup plan and higher, you can connect as many Stripe accounts to Quaderno as you’d like.
You can create and manage multiple Stripe accounts directly from your Stripe dashboard.
- Go to the integrations page and select Stripe.
- Click Add a new Stripe account to get started.
- Follow the Stripe prompt to connect your Stripe account. That’s it.
Changing your primary Stripe account
If you’ve connected several Stripe accounts to your Quaderno account, Quaderno will generate invoices automatically for all of them.
Just go to the integrations page and select Stripe to manage the accounts.
The primary account is used for:
- Checkout links: Quaderno will create these charges in your primary Stripe account.
- “Pay now” buttons: When you send a manual invoice from your Quaderno account, your customer will have the option to “pay now”. This payment will be generated in your primary Stripe account.