If you want to transfer a large amount of product information between Quaderno and another system, then you can use a specially-formatted spreadsheet to import or export that data.
Quaderno uses CSV (Comma-Separated Value) files to perform this kind of bulk task, like in this example:
To import products, follow these steps:
- Go to the products page and click
- Drag & drop your CSV file in the modal window.
Make sure to complete all manual fields. Optional ones are, well, optional. You can either complete them, leave them empty or remove them as you wish.
service. Default is
Product tax class:
standard. Default is
Product currency. By default, the account currency.
Taxes in display price:
excluded. Default is
subscription. Default is
The Stripe plan ID.
For Paypal subscriptions only. Interval unit:
For Paypal subscriptions only. Frequency of the units when the charge should recur.
For Paypal subscriptions only. Number of times the charge should recur. Maximum: 52.
- The CSV file cannot contain more than 500 rows and its maximum size is 300kb. If the file contains more than 500 rows or is larger than 300kb, you would just have to split this into multiple files to import.
- Leave the header row intact.
- Make sure to only enter one product per row, under the existing headings.
- Do not remove any mandatory columns.
- If copying from another system, make sure you use the same column headings, or change them to match.
- If you use a spreadsheet application such as Excel or Google Sheets to create your CSV file, ensure that the application is not auto-configuring some fields into dates in strange formats or they will not be read correctly.