Your products are the goods, services, and digital downloads that you sell.
Creating your list of products in Quaderno is optional, but we recommend doing it at least in the following scenarios:
- You're selling different types of products with different tax rates.
- You want to keep track of your product sales across multiple channels.
- You want to customize your product descriptions on your invoices.
- You want to simplify your Business Intelligence using our products report.
Maintaining your product listing updated helps Quaderno calculate all taxes flawlessly!
To create a new product, just follow the following steps:
- Go to the products page and click
- Enter the product
SKU, along with additional details.
Want to add many products at once? You can add a bunch of existing products using the import products option!
After you've created products, you can edit them to change their descriptions, prices, and any other product details.
To edit a product, just follow the following steps:
- Go to the products page and click the name of the product you want to change.
- In the dropdown menu, click
- Modify the product details.
Save changesto confirm your changes to the product.
As not all platforms are capable of sending the product’s tax code on a transaction basis, we also recommend setting each product’s tax code when managing your products in Quaderno.