Quaderno takes care of all your tax calculations for Mighty Networks, letting you know when taxes change, creating reports, and sending tax compliant invoices.
We'll even send you an automatic notification when you reach a sales tax registration threshold so you know when to register in another country or US state.
With the Mighty Networks integration, you can:
- Add tax directly in the checkout based on your customer's location
- Collect member billing addresses directly in the Mighty checkout
- Sell your products with tax-inclusive or tax-exclusive pricing
- Validate customer tax IDs
Mighty Networks have a detailed guide with more information on all the options offered with the Quaderno integration.
- In your Mighty Networks account, go to Network Settings > Payments > Taxes. Click
- If you are new to Quaderno, you'll be prompted to create a Quaderno account. If you already have a Quaderno account, just log in to connect.
- When asked about which platform you use to sell your products or services, select
None of them. That way it'll connect to Mighty.
- Remember that before collecting tax in any tax jurisdiction, your business will need to be registered with the tax authority in that jurisdiction. Read Setting up tax jurisdictions to learn more.
- After you connect Mighty Networks to Quaderno, connect your Stripe account to Quaderno. This way Quaderno will generate an invoice every time you receive a payment.
- When you're ready to start collecting tax in your Mighty checkout, just go to Network Settings > Payments > Taxes and toggle Tax Collection
That's it. Quaderno will start calculating tax directly in your Mighty Networks' checkout, and a tax-compliant invoice will be generated for every sale.