Quaderno supports automated billing, VAT, GST, and sales tax compliance for Shopify stores.
Any time you process a successful order or refund, your store will automatically send the info to Quaderno, which then generates a beautiful invoice or credit note for your customer.
To connect your Shopify account to Quaderno, just follow these steps:
- Go to the integrations page and select the Shopify option. Make sure no payment processors like Stripe or PayPal are connected, to avoid duplicate invoices.
- Enter your shop site and click Connect account. Quaderno will ask you for permissions to connect your Shopify account.
- Click the Install app button.
- Make sure you set up your Shopify tax rates correctly.
- For B2B sales, enable collection of tax ids.
The process is summarized in this video: