Adding your public business data
Your public business data includes your company name, address, and tax ID that will appear on all invoices and credit notes that you send to your customers.
You can add your business data on the business data page.
Complete the fields based on the information you'd like to be displayed on your invoices:
- Business name: The legal name of your business entity. Please note, this field cannot be modified. If you’d like to make a small change to your business name, please contact our support team for assistance.
- Trade name: Your trade name. The trade name will appear in Quaderno Billing, but by default, it will not appear on your invoices. If you'd like to add it to your invoices, you can customize your template.
- Main phone: Your contact telephone number. By default, Quaderno does not display your phone number on your invoices, but you can add it to your invoice template.
- Email: Your business email. This email address will appear on your invoices. This is also the "reply to" email when your invoices are sent to customers.
- Website address: Your website. This will appear on your invoices.
- Time zone: The time zone you'd like to use. This time zone is used when generating documents and reports.