Creating Quaderno Checkout Links
A Checkout Link is a permanent URL with your own online buying form for one-time purchases or subscriptions.
To create a checkout link, follow these steps:
- Go to the checkout links page and select the option Create link.
- Select the Product you want to sell with this link, along with additional details.
- Click Create link. You’ll see a link that you can copy & paste onto any webpage, email, or social media site where you sell your products.
Checkout link details
The details you provide for a checkout link affect the way the related checkout form appears to your customers.
- Product – The product you want to sell with your checkout link. If you don’t see the desired product listed, you can add it.
- Payment methods – The payment methods you would like to accept to receive payments from your customers.
- Success URL – The URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they purchase your product.
- Cancel URL – The URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they abandon the checkout.
- Collect billing details – Select whether you’d like to always collect full billing details from your customers during checkout (recommended if your customers are businesses) or only if needed.
- Collect coupons – Select yes if you’d like your customers to be able to apply coupons in the checkout. You would need to create coupons to use this option.
- Updatable quantity – Select yes if you’d like your customers to be able to modify the quantity in the checkout.
- Language – Select a language for your checkout. If no language is selected, it will automatically use the language of your customer’s browser.