Selling Thinkific courses with Quaderno Checkout
This article guides you through the process or setting up one or many Thinkific courses with Quaderno Checkout, via Zapier.
To sell a Thinkific course via Quaderno Checkout, follow these steps:
- In Thinkific, set your course to private to deter users from using the default Thinkific Checkout.
- Create a checkout link in your Quaderno account.
- Set up a zap to automatically enroll your students in Thinkific courses. In Zapier, you'll see Quaderno offers a related_person_first_name and related_person_last_name for each contact. Please use these fields to map to the required fields in Thinkific for firstname and lastname.
- Use the checkout link on your Thinkific site, on your own website, social media or in any button, image, or text. In Thinkific this can be added in the Site Builder as a Custom URL.
- In Thinkific, enable your site welcome email so students are prompted to login once they are enrolled.
This is a video of the process:
Selling multiple Thinkific courses
If you have multiple courses on Thinkific, you would need to create a zap for each course.
To ensure your customers are granted access to the correct offer, you need to add a filter in the zap, using the option “Only continue if – product ID – specify the product ID from Quaderno”
That’s all! 🚀 Every time you get a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to your Thinkific course.
You can also use Zapier to subscribe customers to your email lists or send them a message if they abandon the checkout process.