As this process requires multiple integrations, using Checkout on Thinkific is only available with the Startup plan or higher.
To get started, just follow these steps:
- In Thinkific, set your course to private to deter users from using the default Thinkific Checkout.
- Create a checkout link in your Quaderno account.
- Set up a zap to automatically enroll your students in Thinkific courses. In Zapier, you'll see Quaderno offers a
related_person_last_namefor each contact. Please use these fields to map to the required fields in Thinkific for first_name and last_name.
- Use the checkout link on your Thinkific site, on your own website, social media or in any button, image, or text. For example, in Thinkific, this can be added in the Site Builder as a Custom URL.
- In Thinkific, enable your site welcome email so students are prompted to login once they are enrolled.
If you have multiple courses on Thinkific, you would need to create a zap for each course. To ensure your customers are granted access to the correct course, add a filter in the zap. For example, you could use the option “
Only continue if– product ID – specify the product ID from Quaderno”
That’s all! Every time you get a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to your Thinkific course. You can also use Zapier to subscribe customers to your email lists or send them a message if they abandon the checkout process.