Sending your sales data from Kajabi
Quaderno supports automated billing and sales tax compliance for Kajabi.
To send your sales data from Kajabi to Quaderno, follow these steps:
- Connect Kajabi to your Stripe or PayPal accounts following these instructions.
- Connect the same Stripe or Paypal accounts to Quaderno. In case you use both, we’d recommend connecting Stripe, as Kajabi has some limitations working with PayPal, as explained below.
- Enable the collection of addresses on your checkout, following these steps. This is key to correctly calculate taxes on Quaderno invoices.
Now any time a customer buys one of your courses, Kajabi will send the details of the sale to Stripe or Paypal. Quaderno will be automatically notified within minutes, and we’ll send out the final invoice and update your tax reports.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind when using Kajabi with Quaderno:
- Kajabi doesn’t add taxes when a customer views the checkout. The listed prices of all of your products in Kajabi should include taxes. When the final invoice is sent, Quaderno breaks down the price and taxes based on the customer's location.
- Kajabi does not collect VAT numbers or any other Tax IDs in their checkout form.
- Kajabi does not distinguish different tax codes for products.
- Kajabi does not send the customer's billing details to PayPal. As Quaderno receives the transaction information from PayPal, these details will not appear on the final Quaderno invoice. Please contact their customer support for more information.
To workaround all these issues, you can use an alternative checkout system like Quaderno Checkout.