Quaderno takes care of all your tax calculations for WooCommerce, letting you know when taxes change, creating reports, and sending tax compliant invoices.
We'll even send you an automatic notification when you reach a sales tax registration threshold so you know when to register in another country, US state or tax jurisdiction.
Just follow these steps to get started:
- Install our official plugin for WooCommerce.
- Go to the API keys page in your Quaderno account and copy your API credentials.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Quaderno and paste the Private key and API URL from step 2. Select the options you’d like to configure and click Save changes.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > General and activate the option Enable tax rates and calculations. Click Save changes.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Tax > Tax options and set up your tax preferences. Click Save changes.
- If you sell with tax-inclusive pricing, follow these steps to delete all tax rates in WooCommerce except for the rate in your own jurisdiction. WooCommerce will use the standard rate in your jurisdiction to calculate taxable bases. For overriding Quaderno's tax calculations for a particular country, please add a standard tax rate in WooCommerce > Settings > Tax > Standard rates.
Voilà! Now Quaderno is covering all your invoicing, your tax calculation around the world, streamlining your refunds, and even preparing easy-to-read accounting reports about your business. So you can sit back, relax… or get back to the work you really care about.
The whole process is summarized in this video: